Monday, October 10, 2011

Not below the red line.

Salam, good day. I did have an eventful week recently and most of it is related to my job assignment. Making the headline at my work place last week is the new ruling on the office attendance. Actually it ain't new, but only now the ruling is to be implemented. What is the ruling? I won't tell it here. At first, there is a mixed opinions or feelings among my colleagues. But for me as a servant I have a very simple opinion, follow the rules and don't mess with the boss. Tawakkal:) 

Ahmad Faez (C) playing for TEAM B.A of Singapore. This pic taken during the Tri-Nations Futsal Champions Cup 2011. Actually the kid's is related to our Singaporean friend. Next to his left is Daud Matarsat.

The kid's prior to their run yesterday at Budiman Walk

The run ended up here 

While me & Mrs ended up here for photo as Abdul Aziz tagged along 

Alright, the man next to my right is YAM DSP Pengiran Anak Haji Mohammad Saifullah, the son of HRH Princess Hajah Umi Kalsum Al-Islam. I didn't meet him for years, we used to be a school mate. During his school days, I still remember YAM being actively involved with religious activities organised by school. He is a very good boy and now he is a very nice man, very humble. This pic taken yesterday at JPCC during the prize presentation for DANA Golf Tournament 2011.

My first time back to playing court after years of lay-off. On my right is Rosli Tuah, RTB retirees. Nowadays badminton has been my first choice, meaning football came to second *lol* But I'm yet to get a proper pair of badminton shoes as well as a new racquet. Enjoyable!

Making some huge skin, soon after Liverpool defeated Everton by 2-0!  

Dinner treat for Sa'adah's 5th birthday on the 20 Sept 

Hi 5! 

Family pic as a tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...