Monday, September 20, 2021

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning at home. It is quite tiring but however it is worth the time spent as well. During this trying time in the pandemic, we try to get back to routine but in the new normal. The government of His Majesty especially the Mistry of Health has been working very hard to ensure the safety and health of the rakyat and its resident as its main priority. Therefore we must comply and adhere to every guidelines and health protocol  for the good of this country. 

Whilst in less than a month now to 12 Rabiulawal, we will commemorate Maulidurrasul. It is commonly observed by muslims worldwide as one of the matters is to develop and thickens our love to our beloved Prophet Muhammad 

Just completed late last evening, I have created an e-poster as part of my Sirah Nabawiyah project. This is meant for educational and my target viewers are among students but actually it is good for everybody too of course. Insya Allah I will workhard to post more on our beloved prophet's teachings on this space in due course.

Happy 15th birthday Saádah, semoga sentiasa dalam perlindungan dan rahmat Allah. Sukses dalam bidang akademik dan melaksanakan perkerjaan yang diberkati Allah. With much love babu & bapa:)

Ahhh, about this one. Recently I enrolled myself in a 2-day online training for Sports Commentator which is also joined by fellow broadcaster from various countries. It took us 6-hours at one seating! But of course it is worth a long seat I must say. 

Some weeks back, I went to the office for some essentials although we were not required to come over for nothing. Alhamdulillah, good to see my boss and colleague are fit and healthy! My boss Salmi quite busy with her essentials do.

Good to see Sarina too after her breakfast show. Always informative and insightful discussion with her I must say, good to see her fit and healthy as well. Take care & stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...