Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy birthday & happy anniversary.

Salam, good day. 17 October every year is the most remembered in my whole life, as it was the day I was born and also the day I got married in 2003. Not only me but my wife was also born on 17 October. Meaning that I got married on my wife’s and my birthday, what a coincidence! Allah knows better and arranged everything nicely for us. This is where the term qadha’ & qadar shows it relevance.
Alhamdulillah, my Mrs has never been expecting much from me on our special day be it materially or on how big we celebrate. But she is the one who gave more instead, preparing the food and etc. But so far the size of our birthday and anniversary celebration is enough to cater our siblings, nephews, nieces and in-laws. Not more than that.
Talking about 17 October, few friends of mine were also born on the same day as mine. We’ve been reminding each other when the time comes nearer *lol* Also thanks to facebook’s birthday reminder so then we know our friends d.o.b, very nice of you fb! Alhamdulillah:)

  

RTB retirees Mr Amanuddin Mohammad Sum, 
born on 17 October 1954. 

 Mr Allen Shim Fei Yen, 
born on 17 October but I didn't know which year *lol*.

Dr Khairul Anuar Pehin Dato Hasrin, born on 17 October 1977. 

L.O.M.L...my Mrs. She was born on 17 October 1974. About me, let's keep it secret which year I was born hehe... Also celebrating their birthday on the same day as mine, my good friend Mr Andy Zakaria and Mr Kimi Raikkonen (F1 driver). But the thing is, I never took picture with both of them hehe... Alright guys, enjoy your birthday!

  

2 comments:

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...