Monday, May 9, 2011

Walk through it.

Salam, good day. It has been a very wonderful week. Although I have been tied up by office committment, but we (my wife and I) are able to spend times with the kids and they seems very happy too. As parents, no other things would make you happy but to see your kids grow in happiness.

My wife and the kids has been the source of my inspiration. At my age, I shouldn't waste my time on silly stuff and unresourceful activities. The kids really needs our attention especially now they are already attending a primary school.

For me, I don't have any other else as my future investment but the Kids. They are my only investment. Investment need to be properly managed in order to get the best outcome of it. In my observations, the best way to get the best deal is you invest $100 and you get $1 profit would be good enough. But not to invest only $1 you expect to get a $100 as profit. Is that make sense?

In the meantime, the past week was also a very special week for all mothers. But from my observation, Mother's Day is actually an exploitation of all mothers in the world for business interest etc. They should be loved and cherished everyday. However, a lot of activities to spice up the Mother's Day being organised by various agencies and that effort deserved positive asessment as well. Roses to all mothers and I pray for their good health.

So, let's hope everything that we have done is going to be a fruitful one and being hardworking will give us a wonderful return. I pray to Allah the most gracious and the most merciful to guide my family heading to the right direction for our own good with Allah's blessing. Have a pleasant week ahead fellas:)

Zahra' is very keen with drawing. I send her to attend a drawing class since 15th April at one of our local most acclaimed artist. So far she did well and she have shown the talent and skills.
 Currently she is still under basic drawing technique.
This is among Zahra's best so far, 'Kampong Ayer'.
This is another best drawing from her, 'Petals'.


We are expecting a much wider road along Jalan Mc.Arthur or best known among locals as 'Jalan Kastam Lama'. Few months back we are also seeing a construction work by the riverside along Jalan Residency. The road cliff of Jalan Residency is to be extended few feet away from the current width. We are also seeing a major piling works there which is appear to be part of Bandar Seri Begawan Waterfront Development Plan.


Seve Ballesteros who died Saturday aged 54, was one of golf's all-time greats, a charismatic figure who lifted five majors, led the European challenge to the decades-long US supremacy and turned a new generation on to the sport. I still remember watching SB playing in the 80's and 90's, he is someone that current golfers should follow. The most remembered of SB is his Rolex TV commercial (being aired by local cables in the 90's, SB putting a long way to win a title at Augusta). Although I'm not a golfer or a fan of golf, but I am one of his fans!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...