Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rabbit runs fast.

Salam, good day. To all my chinese buddies and colleagues, I wish you a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year! I did receive a lot of invitations but could not attend due to office commitment. Although it was wet and rainy CNY, but the spirit of harmony among races in Brunei Darussalam was awesome. My childhood was in a very chinese environment (some people called them 'Kampong Cina') and now my kids attends a chinese school in bandar, so I have a lot of chinese friends since. About my village, it is no longer exist due to development cause. Chinese community plays a big role in financial and business activities in the country. So lets take positive attitude and measures from them towards a better and stronger Brunei Darussalam, politically and economically. Xin Nian Kuaile, Gong Xi Fa Cai:)

Yesterday, I went to a chinese workshop for car servicing.
I was thinking I would get a discounted cost, but its not! haha...

Belting = $35.00

Motor Oil = $20.00

Filter = $6.00 + Labour charge = $5.00.
Altogether $66.00 and its worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...