Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is your goal?

Salam, good day. Yesterday for the fifth year, Yayasan has awarded Sultan's Scholar Scholarship award to the nation's top students and also it is the fourth year I've been the emcee. How do you feel emceeing such function?, the recepients keep on moving further with their career but for my self I'm still doing the same thing. It seems very inspirational for me to see those students who has managed to achieve such award and also has made their parents so proud of. At my age, I still have a long way to go and I'm looking forward to further my studies as well. But how I wish, if not me who manage to achieve such goal I hope my kids would:)

HM in conversation with the committees (the only pic I took)
Five top students yesterday received the Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah 'Sultan's Scholar' Scholarship award for further studies abroad. His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar Ali saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam consented to award the scholarships yesterday at Istana Nurul Iman.
Also present at the ceremony were His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office, His Royal Highness Prince Haji 'Abdul 'Azim and His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Malik.
The five recepients were Muhammad Shu'aib bin Haji Kamaluddin, Haji Muhammad Azim bin Dato Paduka Haji Mohammad Daud, Muhammad Sulaiman bin Haji Sufardi, Nurul Adilah binti Haji Abu Bakar and Nur Hafilah Salihah binti Haji Mohammad Salleh.
The 'Sultan's Scholar' Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship. It is awarded with the aim to produce knowledgeable, skilled, disciplined and well-mannered individuals for the long-term benefits of Religion, Monarch and Nation. The scholarship was awarded to students who have been identified by the Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Foundation, Ministry of Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs as having shown excellence in academic, extra curricular activities to further their studies to a higher level at the prestigious institutions abroad. (RTB News).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...