Wednesday, June 10, 2009

RTB Media Carnival 13-14 June, Tutong.

'We have enough money for one or two players' - Rafa
(Image & source football365)

Salam, good day. The second term school holiday is coming up. A lot of activities already put in place to cater the students during their holiday. Parents now busy to submit their leave form in order to spend holiday with their children. For me, I couldn't take another leave since I was already on leave last May. However me and my wife already plan something to entertain our kids during their holiday. No worries kids! Alright, the European football season has been completed. As usual, this is the very time the transfer market covers the news headline. Brazilian star Kaka move to Spanish giant Real Madrid from AC Milan is the first we heard. We expect a lot more to come from the big spender:)


They did English and Mandarin month, now it is Malay



Very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...