Saturday, January 24, 2009

May Allah protect all of us...Amin.

Assalamualaikum...Actually during my recent visit to KL, I have a lot to post but then almost every time it was a failure...I dont know why, is it because of the internet connection or something else...So the story i've wrote is no longer valid! By the way, I extend my deepest sympathy to the family who have lost their homes, beloved ones during the flash flood recently. May Allah the most helpful could help and protect us...Amin Ya Rabbil Alamin. Below are few images I took in KL.
CNY atmosphere at KLIA

Booth at KLCC

Very nice...

This place is a must for me...

I like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...