Sunday, September 5, 2021

2nd Wave

Local newspapers headlines

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone. Has anyone of you my dear readers seen that coming? Allahuakbar, i too didn't see that, the '2nd wave' is going to hit us but it did! 

It was on the 8th August 2021, the long missing daily MOH's press conference making its comeback to give us an update of Covid-19's current status in the country. I was listening the press-con via RTBGO.bn  while waiting for my 2nd dose of Moderna Vaccine at Hassanal Bolkiah National Sports Complex, Indoor Stadium.

From that moment, all the public nationwide were asked to follow the health protocol that we used to apply during the 1st wave of Covid-19 in the country.


The first day at work and getting back into new-normal. By the way, it's been a longtime I didn't write on this space. But from today onwards since it is a working from home season, i will try my best to keep this space update. Wassalam.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,

    My name is Mr. Danish Ahmad by name and I live in the POLAND and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read greatest testimony of my life. with Whatsapp +601117225002

    Testimony of a serious loan acquired, thank you very much Dr. Mark for your loan assistance of 100,000(US DOLLARS) with just a registration fee,that you give me. I will talk about your services to those around me who need a loan or financing. I am happy with the loan you have granted me Do not hesitate,if you need a loan and a real legit loan lender so just kindly contact him now and get your loan via:: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
    contact@ronniefinance.ltd
    Whats-App on +919667837169
    http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...