Monday, January 9, 2012

I am 3 years old.

Salam, good day. Today bruneidaily.blogspot.com marks its 3rd anniversary, since its establishment on 09-01-09. I admit, the year 2011 is not the productive one for bruneidaily, this is due to my office commitment. Now in 2012, the routine is getting heavier with my eldest daughter is attending a religious school in the morning. Although there is slight change in my daily routine, but I'm sure I can cope with it. So far from what I can see, the year 2012 also has offered us a busy calendar. Haha, this is a real challenge for me, especially for us working with the government. I won't talk much here, because picture speaks a much louder words. May Allah bless us:)

Photo opp with HM at ICC (Image by Hamadi Mohamad) 

I didn't cover much of events in 2011, but I've taken few pics which I believe would tells us there is still others in need. That's why to commemorate bd's 3rd anniversary, here I posted few pic of underpriviledged that I paid a visit during last Ramadhan. Pic above taken at a family of seven in Kampong Salambigar.

The hardworking team for the charity visit during Ramadhan 

Doing good - charity visit to Kuala Ungar Tutong 

Serambangun Tutong, the family of three. The senior (seated) was diagnosed with Parkinson's syndrome and both the boys are still unemployed. Their mother passed away long before. Didn't know how their feeling was...may Allah bless the family.

Almost broke my tears when this orphan telling me about his walk of life

They live in this house with no rooms 

Doing good at Danau, Tutong - You can help too

 I believe by doing this, then we know how to appreciate to what we have got.

Jalan Diponegoro, Samarinda - Hotel Bumi Senyiur, December 2012.

Oh man - I'm addicted to this - December 2012, Singapore

Our December holiday


Making the headlines in recent months and recently...

DPMM FC is heading back to the S-League, wohooo! 

Luis Suarez - eight match ban on him

October : Mr Gaddafi's poster depicted in a romanticised way in Libyan clothes hanging on one of the walls of the city. The former Libyan leader was captured and killed. (Getty Images)

December : Seven Bruneians were killed in a road accident in Tamparuli, Sabah. The tourist bus from Brunei reduced to mangled irons after crashing into a tree at Kilometre 8.9 Ranau-Tamparuli Road in Sabah. (Courtesy of New Straits Times Malaysia)

December : The North Korean Kim Jong Il 'The Dear Leader' has passed away

January : 'Anwar Ibrahim Not Guilty'. This has been a trending topic among the fb and tweeter community and I'm sure lot of our locals has been following the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...