Saturday, April 2, 2011

Out of my league.

If you happen to read today's BB Weekend, please turn to page 23 on World News (pic above). I do  symphatised this kids and his parents, at the age of 4 years old Lu Zhihao is weighs at 60kg! Compares to me, my weight is 73kg. 'I want to be a superman," said the toddler. "Yum, yum, yum, yum. I like to eat fish," he said. His loud and frequent demands for food, however, are often met by his accomodating parents and a constant stream of visitors to their lively courtyard home. This is a good lesson to me and my wife, because we are often fulfilling our kid's wish for food. *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...