Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fair.

HM the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam and HE the Ukranian President arrived for a state banquet last evening at Istana Nurul Iman. HE was on a three-day state visit to Brunei Darussalam.



I like to see secret service at work, the tall guy is one of them from the Ukranian delegations. 



I was wandering what is inside... 


Another secret service (R) *cool job* 


As I was on my way to fetch my kids at CHMS BSB, the rain pouring heavily around town yesterday. The visibility is very bad too as well as the traffic. To all road users are asked to be more careful while driving during this wet season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...