Thursday, February 24, 2011

So far so good.

Prior to this evening's State Banquet at Istana Nurul Iman, in honour of His Excellency Dato Laila Utama Dr.Haji Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, President of the Republic of Indonesia and Datin Ibu Hajah Ani Bambang Yudhoyono. I was holding my emceeing script on my left hand, Alhamdulillah job done then.

On my right is Bapak Suhanda of Programma 3 RRI, 
he is a member of the President's entourage.


His Excellency SBY was in town on a state visit. HM and HE is inspecting the guard of honour at this morning's function at Istana Nurul Iman. (Image Infofoto) 

 
The 27th National Day souvenir, good combination of HM's potrait and Brunei Darussalam national flag. I can hardly snap any picture during the recent National Day's mass gathering at Taman which is I regret the most. It is because I was on duty, so it won't permits me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...