Sunday, February 27, 2011

No more love on the run (Part II).

Salam, good day. Alhamdulillah, it's a wonderful sunday! For the whole week, I almost forgot that I do have office to attend! *lol* I can hardly sit on my office chair, I did more field job instead. To make things worst, I have to skip my Cardiovascular Clinic appointment yesterday, just to fulfill the office commitment *no more excuses*. Some people would have felt that I was being bullied with the workload given to me, but nope. The challenges I've been facing in recent weeks or recent months, Alhamdulillah is still out of the league and I think it is just a matter of time actually. I would stick to my positive thinking to develop my potential and would still believe that hardwork bring success:)

I admit I did an insufficient stretching and warming-up prior to the run *lazy*


After a 400m distance, the knee is aching. I'm not sure if it is because of the insufficient warming up or something else. But the problem which I faced recently in Singapore seems to hit me again. For a 3km run, I clocked a very bad timing of 15:24.76, this is due to those knee problem. I think I should go to the physiotherapy very very soon. Nevermind the header above, I still love the run! Have a pleasant week ahead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...