Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ain't over yet.

Salam, good day. Yesterday I attended three event, of course on office assignment. First, the handing over of Brunei Darussalam national flag to the contingent of Brunei Darussalam for the Youth Olympic Games which is schedule to be held in Singapore from 14-26 of August. Second, I went to ICC in Berakas to attend the full rehearsal for this upcoming 'Majlis Ilmu', which is going to be held on 26-28 July. Third, in the afternoon I attended a ceremony for the distribution of 'Kurma Kurnia' of His Majesty at the Chancellor Hall, UBD. All of the functions was a national event and a must for me to attend. Since I'm not fully recovered, I thanked Allah for helping me to clear up my job. Whilst, tomorrow morning one more to come, a get together ceremony for the rakyat and residence of Brunei Muara District with His Majesty in conjunction with His Majesty's 64th Birthday:)


HRH Prince Haji Sufri Bolkiah during a photo session with the
Contingent of Brunei Darussalam to the YOG 2010 Singapore


HRH Prince Abdul Malik has consented to distribute the 'Kurma Kurnia'


The line up of Penghulu and Village Head

Excellent packing

'Kurma' is medically and scientifically very good for our health

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...