Monday, May 17, 2010

Interesting sports and politics headlines...all week!

Salam, good day. The news headlines in these few days was about politics in UK, Philippines and Malaysia. Whilst the sports news headlines comprises of Chelsea's 'double', Monaco F1 GP, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga, World Cup bid as well as Nadal and Federer showdown in Madrid wrapped up the week's sports news. It is not boring then, very very very interesting. What upset me the most is Schumacher's 20secs penalty after overtaking Alonso during their last lap at Monaco GP. I am a big fan of Ferrari as well as Schumacher and this ain't good for me. I hope the FIA will take a fair measure to solve the problem. The Sibu parliamentary by-election also came to my attention. Some have said, another political tsunami is going to happen. It's unpredictable:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...