Saturday, December 26, 2009

Two republics at same day.

Salam, good day. It was a very long trip yesterday, departing from Brunei Darussalam to the small republic and later again heading to the province of the big republic on ferry. Altogether, it took us almost 9 hours to reach the destination. Upon arrival, a lot of confusion happened to me since this is my first time here. Few problems mainly on ticketing, communications and the use of currency notes *haha, i was a millionaire here*. But what I don't really like here they doesn't acknowledge the use of Brunei Darussalam currency notes although we share the same notes with Singapore *they should*. About this place? I'm yet to know. So later this morning I should take an opportunity to have a walk around town and share it with you later on bruneidaily, selamat siang pak:)



The super busy port of Singapore


Guess your self where my destination is

The super huge cruiser is just passing by

Aziz Harun needs to re-fill

Yup, I'm a millionaire here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...