Sunday, December 27, 2009

Too good to leave out.

Salam, good day. Batam Island is a good place to go! In terms of infrastructure they are not far behind with our neighbouring Miri and Labuan. This place is good for shopping, sightseeing and also a good place to get rest. I believe once you get here, I'm sure you are going to plan the second coming. Yesterday I've bought few stuff for the kids *crazy crazy crazy price* To name a few, it only cost me BND$2 to buy a pair of socks, kids shoes cost not over than BND$20 and a lot more to choose from. However I need to save some cash to spend later in Singapore. Since this is a working visit, later this morning I'm heading to Batam Island Administration Office for a courtesy call and press conference:)



The day ended up here at Gold Fish Sea Food Restaurant *damn good*

Not bad as well

RTB's members of delegation enjoying the scene at Balerang Bridge

Not adviceable to get stuff from them

Along the way

This bridge is enough to connect BSB to Sungai Kebun (Kampong Ayer)
*we should have one*

Loving couples loves it here

Fisheries activities by the riverside

Alright, this is the modern part of Batam Island called Nagoya Hill. Why Nagoya? During the World War II, this place is used to be a Japanese Army Camp, no wonder it called Nagoya *un-official statement*. We does not expect its going to be look like this here in Batam Island. I'm afraid to say it is much better than Gadong in terms of traffic control, shops etc. Also they have one Carrefour style hypermart here named Matahari, which I really like!
A & W should make a come back in Brunei

1 comment:

  1. Hallo sir... I've read it but i think you're forgot to put our picture at Barelang Brige ( pak dodo and yasmin ) over here...hehehe...
    :-(

    ( yasmin. bAtam )

    ReplyDelete

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...