Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in pictures...speaks a thousand words.

Land slide

Unusual high tide




Liverpool thumped Real Madrid 4-0 in the UCL

Abdul Aziz Harun emerged as Bintang Kecil Champion in March



Farewell with my friend Mr Kamarul Azam Mohamad (seated 1st from right)
DPMM FC won the Singapore League Cup


Due to H1N1 outbreak


HM delivering the Titah only two days before HM's 63rd birthday

Jakarta bomb blast

ABDB Cadet School 1st Sovereign's Parade

Abdul Aziz first oversea trip

Zahra' turns 5

Laila paddy officially harvested








Hazy condition in the middle part of the year



Bintang Radio final back in October

Liverpool defeated Manchester United 2-1 at Anfield

Brunei Darussalam hosted the 3rd Borneo Games back in November


On my perspectives, on my views, on my thoughts, on my writings, on bruneidaily...everything is alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...