Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to school.

Salam, good day. Back to work after a very long weekend and of course back to school for the kids. It's hard to wake my daughter this morning after two weeks of school holidays. Yesterday I have visited two open houses and I have another one later this evening. On my thoughts this year's hari raya was not as grand as the year before, this is due to H1N1 scare. But the spirit is still there. For those who is performing 'puasa sunat', I pray for your good health and I will start my 'puasa sunat' by next week *Insya Allah*. Starting from today I believe our hectic schedule will resume as usual. On this opportunity I would like to wish Happy Teachers's Day for all the teachers nationwide:)


My beloved family hari raya pic...
(From left: Me, Sa'adah, Zahra', My wife & Abdul Aziz:)

1 comment:

  1. assalamualaikum,
    salam lebaran untuk Tuan sekeluarga.maaf zahir batin

    ReplyDelete

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...