Monday, August 10, 2009

BRIDEX 2009 is very soon.

Salam, good day. What an eventful weekend it was yesterday! Only two out of four on my schedule which I attended. I cancelled out Lumba Perahu at Serasa and Bridex rehearsal at Jerudong. In the morning I attended Bazaar Amal at Pusat Ehsan Bengkurong and in the evening I went to cover National U-14 Football Final at the Hassanal Bolkiah National stadium. Follow the story according to the pictures below:)



PIP emerged as champion after defeated AMV by 2-0

AMV the runners-up *well done*

He (No 7) is one very good player for AMV

PIP supporters

AMV penalty being saved *the turning point*

AMV supporters

bruneidaily match rating : 8 out of 10


Huge success

Officiating the event

Huge turn out from the visitors

One of their activities *it was a hit*

This rocker is belting out dangdut number *shame you*

$1.00 for three throw

Almost everywhere these days *poco-poco*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...