Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Be prepared.

Salam, good day. Ramadhan is just around the corner, +- it's only about ten days left. I wish I could make use of this upcoming Ramadhan, better than what I did last year. The thing is for this year's holy month, I don't feel like Ramadhan is coming. *the atmosphere wasn't there* Since we are busy-ing ourself with the un-finish and the must finish before Ramadhan, some of us I believe was a kind of overlooked to the holy month. This is what we should look after, not to let Ramadhan goes by, Allah bless. Whilst tomorrow morning BRIDEX 2009 is scheduled to be officiate. Some have said, The Brunei International Defence Exhibition (BRIDEX) is the premier defence & security event in South East Asia. As Bruneian, we should be proud of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...