Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcoming Sya'aban.

Salam, good day. This morning I attended the sovereign's parade for the 1st Intake of the Officer Cadet School at Sungai Akar Camp. However I couldn't stay any longer since I have urgent matter to do (To make things worst, I don't even take any picture for bruneidaily) *how bad* I'll post some excerpt of HM's titah during the sovereign's parade on tomorrow's posting. Congrats to all the cadet officers who completed their training at OCS:)



HM inspecting the guard of honour


Perfectly done by the new officers *awesome*


Also celebrating HM 63rd birthday (Images Infofoto)

Whilst this afternoon, I hit a long traffic jam at Hassanal Bolkiah Highway. It took me half an hour to reach office (normally 15 minutes). The long que caused by an accident involving three cars, two saloon and one mpv. May Allah be always with us.

1310 hours

1245 hours



Very dry along Hassanal Bolkiah Highway
*boring shot*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...