Friday, June 12, 2009

Q-Final at Jalan Besar tonight.

Salam, good day. My posting was really late today. Morning till afternoon I was quite busy. However I have something to share about today's mass Friday prayer sermon, which has stated on the importance of reading in conjunction with the Reading Month. Me personally I love reading. Be it a newspapers, books, internet and of course the holy Quran. We read everything on everytime, it is something we could not miss out. While reading we gain knowledge, informations and also it activates the IQ. We should carry on reading which would help us to be more informative. Also today was a very historic day for a friend of mine Haji Rano Iskandar Abdullah (ranoadidas.com), on the official launching of his revamped website in conjunction with ranoadidas.com's 6th anniversary. I appologise could not attend your function, we'll meet soon. All the best to you mate:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...