Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mid year now.

Salam, good day. Back to office now after my recent working visit to Singapore. I was still looking back to my working rhythm. It seems that I was a bit down in terms of work rate for the past few weeks. I don't really know why, but Insya Allah I won't let it go all the way like that:)




My breakfast at the hotel *very crispy waffle*

I wish to go there *any sponsor?*




Scene at Bugis Junction *similar to Petaling Street, but here far more cleaner*




This is my lunch, very well known Singapore laksa.




My hi-tea, 'putu piring' again.



Never leave Singapore without this *you'll love it*



I ain't ready yet to get myself a biography. Yeah, I love books but more to politics, sports and current affairs. Sorry Stevie G...


Miss Madonna too...my appologise.
Not your biography that interest me but your music was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...