Sunday, June 21, 2009

Congrats to HRH The Crown Prince.

Image infofoto
DPMM FC really came to exist in 1994. During that time it was only came into existence as a high school team.This team during that time was the best in the college. Since then, all the best players in that school combined as a team and some of the players is still in the squad. The owner of the team is the Crown Prince of Brunei, Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah and used to play during the time the team is still very new. The Crown Prince is currently the Chairman of the Club (source http://www.bruneidpmmfc.com/).

bd
Salam, good day. Big disappoinment for me today is on missing out to join the Olympic Day Run held this morning at the HBNS *no excuses*. Last afternoon, again I could not attend two events especially a get together with HRH The Crown Prince at Jerudong Mini Stadium to celebrate Brunei DPMM FC's Singapore League Cup triumph *I was invited, my appologise. Instead I went to attend my cousin funeral who passed away yesterday at 85 years old, Al-Fatihah*. While later today I have two wedding invitations to attend. Hey, where am I? I'm a bit lost. Only later this evening, I will help my self not to miss out to watch F-1 British GP:)




My eldest daughter send me this card

Thank you dear, good effort! But does it look like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...