Friday, June 19, 2009

Brunei DPMM FC vs SAF FC tonight! League Cup Final!

bd
Salam, good day. Big story coming up in these few days, mainly Brunei DPMM FC's Singapore League Cup final against SAF FC later this evening. *deep breath* I believe, the fans is in slight pressure. Although DPMM FC had beaten them twice in the previous matches, the final match atmosphere is so much difference. The match will be broadcast live on RTB2 and also live commentary on Harmoni 94.1. Also these few days, I could not attend events other than PSR 2009. But I wish take part in the Olympic Day Run this weekend at Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium, 7.00am. Public are welcome and so you are:)

The national hero!


Two experienced players we hope to lift up the team,
Rosmin and Subhi


This is my friend Lia who is celebrating her 30++ birthday yesterday. She was also my wife's colleague for more than 10 years. Other than doing office commitment, she is also very generous in doing small businesses and own a boutique as well *i believe*. Happy birthday once again from us and may Allah bless be upon you. (Factfile: As far as I'm concerned and understand, she is single). Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...