Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Steven Gerrard is FWA POTY.

Salam, good day. Weaheeeyy...This morning I did my longest jungle trekking, starting from Tasek Lama and ended up at Sheraton Utama Hotel. It took me merely half an hour. Should time permits, I will do it again. Alright, I'm glad to read today's Brunei Times regarding 'Masterplan for fibre broadband network'. This project is initiated by TelBru with their partners. From what I understand, this project is essentially the very first step to develop a plan for Brunei to create a fibre optic broadband infrastructure. I really hope this project will goes well. Also on today's post, I would like to dedicate a happy 63rd birthday to Mr Ismail Haron (legendary Singaporean singer). I wish you well, may Allah bless you with good health and happiness:)





Road blocks continue to ensure the country's road safety. Yesterday the Land Transport Department conducted a road block at Hassanal Bolkiah Highway.






This is the first time ever I met him, Mr Ismail Haron (on your right). This picture was taken prior to his departure from Brunei to Singapore on 29th June 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...