Friday, May 15, 2009

Down to earth.

Salam, good day. I was a bit late to attend today's mass Friday prayer. So I could only listen some part of the sermon. It sounds something like this '...as muslim, we are urge to be more genuine in everything what we have done (mainly in ibadah). Allah will know who is doing (ibadah) genuinely or not...'. Yep, something like that. The khatib also stated that we have to be more respectful to others, be it rich or poor as we are the same human being made by Allah the almighty. Alright, for the past two weeks I don't have much alternative news to share with. But expect more news in the coming weeks should I get back to work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...