Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Revive MIB Council

Salam, good day. His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'zzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Dipertuan of Brunei Darussalam last evening has consented to attend a forum entitled 'Forum Melayu Islam Beraja' in conjunction with The 25th National Day Celebration which was organised by People who was being bestowed a title. The forum took place at ICC Berakas. Yesterday on my post I promised you my coverage for that forum, but I'm unable to attend. I was admitted at RIPAS Hospital for few hours last night. So I could only watch it and follow HM's titah live on telly. My appologise:)




HM during delivering the 'titah' (Image infofoto)
In the titah, HM has stated on the need to reactivate the national executive council of Malay Islamic Monarchy or MIB concept which is very silent for over the last few years. Also part of HM's titah '...The last appointment for members of the MIB National Executive Council was in 2001 for the duration of five years and it lasted till 2006. Now we are in 2009 and the news of such council is not heard today. Are we running out of persons eligible to be elected as new members or whether such council itself is no longer relevant? Whatever the problem is, I would like to listen and find out the answer...' (Borneo Bulletin Azlan Othman / Lyna Mohammad).

The Minister of Communication
YB Pehin Orang Kaya Seri Kerna DSS Hj Abu Bakar
was the forum's chairman (moderator)

The Minister of Religious Affairs
YB Pehin Jawatan Luar Pekerma Raja DSU
Dr Ustaz Hj Mohd Zain touches on 'Beraja'


YB Pehin Siraja Khatib DPSS Hj Yahya
has stated a very interesting fact about 'Islam'



As well as YDM Pehin Orang Kaya Pekerma Laila Diraja DP Hj Hazair. YDM Pehin also touches on 'Beraja'. It is very rare to see such a high profile personnel to give such talks. I think they should make use of their intellegence to give such forum or talks continuously since it can be very inspirational.


This (pain-killer) was given to me to bring home... At first the physician is planning to admit me to the ward, but after the blood test everything is ok. But I was being advised to get enough rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...