Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prevention is better than cure.

Salam, good day. This morning I've brought my daughters Zahra' and Sa'adah to the clinic for their appointment. Alhamdulillah, they are doing very good except for Sa'adah she seems overweight now. Before that, prior entering to the clinic all of us being screened by the nurse. Who ever their body temperature exceed 38 degrees will be quarantine due to the outbreak of Ifluenza A (H1N1) or the so called 'swine flu' which currently shaking the world. Good effort by the Ministry of Health as this is a very good step for prevention. So, keep this in mind 'Prevention is better than cure'...:)




Since I was on leave, so I have super time wandering around. This is what I've got. How to spell a car in Bahasa Melayu, is it 'kerita' or 'kereta'?

Caused by vandalism. I took this in the centre of BSB. Very bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...