Friday, May 1, 2009

Menjejak Kampong begins today.

Salam good day. Weaheyy...due to workload, it's been a while my blog was really outdated. Hehe...my appologise to all. Alright guys, today I've covered three events. The first was Menjejak Kampong at Belimbing, Subok which was organised by RTB. Secondly the official launching of Brunei National U-16 Football League at Track & Field Hassanal Bolkiah National Sports Complex and the third is Malaysian Product Festival at the Hassanal Bolkiah Indoor Stadium. Since I don't have much time to write down stories, please do enjoy the pictures then. Before that, I would also like to express my sincere congratulations to a very good friend of mine Hj Rano Iskandar Abdullah (founder ranoadidas.com) who is celebrating ranoadidas's 6th anniversary today. Go on mate, you are considerably one of the most successful blogger in Brunei.







The Minister of Energy at The PMO Pehin Orang Kaya Seri Dewa (R) Major General DSP Hj Awang Mohammad touring Halal Food booth, who before that officiate The Menjejak Kampong.




I miss him too, the late DPSS Professor Dr Hj Mahmud Saedon...

I didn't miss you, I see you almost everyday...hehe...



The guest of honour YB Pehin Orang Kaya Setia Pahlawan Dato Seri Setia Dr Hj Ahmad Hj Jumat Minister of Culture of Youth and Sports (2nd from left) during the launching of National U-16 Football League.















The man looking at you is Mr Mohammad Zamri Hamdani
Senior Special Duty Officer at MoCYS, very media friendly.
Thank you for being very cooperative with us sir...




This is Pehin's shoe...



I wore the same pair of shoes as Pehin. This is Timberland, I bought this in KL and I spent a lot of fortune as well...hehe... If you happened to know how's the price like, please log on to timberland.com


At Indoor Stadium until 5th May



I really love books



Textiles? Not really...



As well as 'cincin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...