Sunday, May 17, 2009

DPMM FC 1-0 Young Lions.

Salam, good day. Tomorrow I will get back to work (What Monday will brings? Me and you really don't know). Two weeks doesn't seem enough to me. I wish I could stay longer on my leave but I could not. I still remember what the late DPSS Professor Dr Haji Mahmud Saedon Othman wrote in his book '...it is much better your employer owe you rather than you owe you employer...'. Meaning that, never counts on what you have done to your employer be it in terms of over working hours, contributions and etc. This is what I've been trying to do for years now, Allah bless. Sometimes in a month, I could only spend weekend with my family maybe one or two. At times, I work seven days a week and also a couple of days working in the evening. Could you imagine? My previous bosses always advise me to get off day (day rest) but I won't. Why? As stated above '...it is much better your employer owe you rather than you owe you employer...' Allah bless:)






HRH Prince Haji Abdul Azim this morning has consented to launch The National Family Day 2009 at the Hassanal Bolkiah National Sports Complex Indoor Stadium.




Live music perfomances


Fun fair as well




Been always a choice for kids. While last evening Brunei DPMM FC stretched their 100% home record after defeating Young Lions by 1-0, thanks to an own goal by Shahir Hamzah. Now DPMM FC lies third, collecting 25 points from their 12 matches so far. Also last night, Manchester United crowned as the EPL Champion after their goalless draw with Arsenal enough for them to retain their title. This is the 18th title for them, equalling record hold by Liverpool FC. I believe Liverpool FC will come second after their match tonight and Chelsea stay third. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...