Monday, April 20, 2009

Quintuple t-OFF-ees!

Salam, good day. This morning I've attended The Children's Day Celebrations at Chung Hwa Middle School BSB. This year's annual event is separated into three days; 18 April K1, 20 April K2 and tomorrow 21 April for Kindergarten 3. I'm glad to see my daughter took part in some of the event. Alright, my wife and son is still at the RIPAS Hospital since Thursday. Meaning that I'm quite busy here and there, a lot of things to be done. Also, I tell myself not to break the visiting hours rule at the hospital and of course not to overlook office commitment. So, the best thing to do is be professional! Have a pleasant week ahead...











English language is such an important tools of communications. Although Malay language is official language in this country but English language is widely used for business and consider as international language. Also, it is very useful and helpful for student in their academic studies. I like the theme as well.

Free parking? It ain't easy here at RIPAS Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...