Saturday, April 18, 2009

Abdul Aziz.

Salam, good day. I couldn't roam for news coverage for this few days since my wife and my son was still admitted in the hospital. I'm sure you understand. I received a lot of congralutory messages which came from my families, colleagues & friends. May Allah bless you too. After considering few names to choose for my son's name, the last two was Abdul Aziz and Amir. After all, we decided to name our beloved son with Yang Mulia Mr Abdul Aziz (Allah's slave...). Allahumma Ya Allah, please bless Abdul Aziz with iman and taqwa Insya Allah, follows the sunnah and footpath of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, full of respect to his parents and live his life successfully now and the day here after. Amin ya rabbal'alamin...Love babu, bapa, kaka zahra' and kaka sa'adah:)

1 comment:

  1. Salam Adi
    Tahniah..... di atas kelahiran org baru
    (Baby Boy)ABDUL AZIZ. Semoga menambahkan ke ceriaan dalam Keluarga Adi.

    ReplyDelete

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...