Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am confused too.

Salam, good day. In the World Cup Qualifying, Bolivia dumped Argentina 6-1 at La Paz. As far as I know, this is the heaviest defeat for a very high profile team in world football. I am sure the manager Diego Maradona have a lot to answer. Scary moment was also for England before John Terry scored the winning goal after Andriy Schevchenko levelled the Peter Crouch opening. In Istanbul, Liverpool duo Alonso and Riera scored both goals for Spain to beat host Turkey 2-1. But what I wish to see is Brunei Darussalam with their national football team to compete in this such footballing tournament. I am very hopeful, we are very hopeful to see the national flag of Brunei Darussalam hoisted in the World Cup venue. One day! Yep, one day!
BD
BD
BD
BD
This picture was taken during bruneidaily attending FIFA Media Officer Course back in 17 November 2007. The one week course was conducted by Mr Jorge Baptista (Portugal, FIFA Media Officer). Mr Baptista himself was very rich with media and journalism experience. You know what? He speaks 6 languages; English, French, Spanish, Italian and I didn't remember another two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...