Thursday, March 19, 2009

DPMM FC 5th match, tonight!

Very convenient here


Art show at the lobby


Our ride while in Singapore


Emm...


My today's lunch...Ox-tail soup and mixed rice.
BD
BD
BD
BD
bruneidaily
BD
BD
BD
BD
Babu (seated), Sa'adah and Zahra' (raincoat on).
I miss all of you...love bapa:) D
BD
BD
BD
BD
Salam, good day. Not even a day yet, I miss my family. My wife was also 8 months pregnant, hopefully all comes good. Amin. Love bapa:) Later this evening Brunei DPMM FC will face Balestier Khalsa in their S-League Campaign. In the standing, DPMM FC stands at 3rd to Balestier 12th spot. What really worries the coach is complacency among his boys. Emm...not only him, it worries me as well.
BD
BD
BD
BD
My breakfast this morning, 1st round

2nd round


Sir Stamford Raffles statue

Singapore first founded on 28th of January 1819


It has been a long time...I hope one day Brunei
will have it's own BK outlet

This is why I like Royal Plaza on Scotts, you can
watch Brunei International. HAK on Buletin Sukan.

Excellent internet connection as well

My daughters would call this 'baby endut'


Textiles at Geylang Serai


The pricing here are not much different with Brunei


'Tom Jones Singapura'...
That is what people call him, Mr Ismail Haron

The 'sambal' was hot!
Nasi Lemak at Adam's Street, Bruneian's choice...
Royalty's favourite as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...