Monday, January 26, 2009

Xin Nian Kuaile, Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Assalamualaikum...To all my chinese friends and colleagues, I wish you a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year! I did have lot of invitations and assure you more updates coming up. Although it was wet, muddy and rainy CNY, but the spirit of harmony among races in Brunei Darussalam was outstanding. I grew up at Kg.Sultan Lama, BSB. My childhood was in a very chinese environment. I have a lot of chinese friends since. The village was no longer exist because of development. Chinese community plays a big role in financial activities in the country. So lets take positive measures from them towards a better and stronger Brunei Darussalam politically and economically, Amin. Xin Nian Kuaile...Gong Xi Fa Cai!
The Residence of Mr.Jackson Ting...
The boss of Sunlit Advertising...very successful man...

They served this, i love...

They played this, i hate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...