Thursday, March 10, 2011

Football legends is in town.

I was invited for the Gala Night, but I regret I couldn't make it.
The ticket is priced at $100.00 per pax, wow!


Salam, good day. bruneidaily.blogspot.com visitors now exceed 10,000! I was thinking who is actually among my blog followers. I'm dying to know you guys, thank you for your support! I admit, so far I didn't share or post much news on my blog. In addition, I didn't share gossips and hot news, but still the blog's counter keep on ticking. On my counts, eachday bruneidaily received at least 10 visitors and it is good enough for this 'broken' English blog. *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...