Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Score goals.

Salam, good day. Hope you feeling good all this week. The year 2011 brings a lot of promises so far, but yet to be finalise. As I've said in my previous postings, it is going to be my busiest year ever. The words of wisdom once stated '...hardwork brings success...' which has motivated me to be more proactive and productive. It is very important for me to adapt time management efficiently and grab those opportunities. Time flies away from you and opportunities only came once, unless you run with time before you running out of it and look out for opportunities but not only to wait. May Allah subhanahu wata'ala guide me to achieve my goal this year and years to come and be a good role model to my wife and kids as well as my brothers and sisters:)

Cars at every corner baby...wohooo...
Alright, the traffic control at Chung Hwa Middle School came under microscope yesterday from the Police Force Traffic Control Department. For me, I've been suffering for four years while fetching and sending my daughters there. It has been a major problem for years. Could you imagine, there is only one way in and one way out to a school which caters hundred of students? I hope those relevant authorities will step up their effort, as being shown by the Police Force to overcome the traffic problem.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...