Sunday, January 9, 2011

24 Months Old.

Salam, good day. Today marks bruneidaily's 2nd anniversary since its establishment on 9 January 2009. bruneidaily.blogspot has grew up as a platform for me to share my thoughts and provide news as an alternative to others. Though there is still room for improvement, however with years to come I wish bruneidaily would provide you with more informative and useful contents. I was thinking of to get myself a new camera and a new laptop as well.
The year 2010 is one not productive for me, but 2011 will be my busiest ever. I will be attending college this year *Insya Allah* to further my studies.
With this, I'm sure challenges will come to me. Be it in the office, at home, in the college, with the guidance of Allah subhanahu wata'ala, I hope I can cope with those challenges.
Thank you very much to my family, friends and the readers for your continous support, Allah bless:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...