Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st Syawal 1431 Hijrah.

Latest: By consent of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Dipertuan of Brunei Darussalam, the Honourable Head of Brunei Islamic Religious Council has announced that Brunei Darussalam will mark the 1st of Syawal on Friday 10th of September. This was confirmed by Yang Mulia Dato Seri Setia Hj Zaimi bin Hj Talib (Syarie Judge) which is broadcasted live through the state's radio and television. I took this opportunity to wish my family, muslim friends, colleagues and bruneidaily visitors a very wonderful Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar:)



Mudim leading the takbir on 1st Syawal

HM with members of royal family performing the sunat Aidilfitri prayer


Khatib delivering the sermon

HRH Prince Abdul Malik consents to receive junjung ziarah

As well as HM and CP

Later with the rest of my family,
I went to pay a respect to my grand mother's cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...