Thursday, August 12, 2010

1st Ramadhan.

Salam, good day. Alhamdulilah, this year we have been given the opportunity once again, to embrace the month of Ramadhan al-Karim, thank you Allah. The 1st of Ramadhan which falls today bring happiness to all the muslims worldwide. My first day of fasting (*and of course is yet to break a fast) was simply great. Ramadhan teaches us to be self discipline in various aspects such as daily diet, spending (cash flow) and attitude. Since there is not much activities, I look forward to spend the whole month with my beloved family and may Allah bless us with more rewards more than as much we can normally achieve. To all my dear friends and colleagues, also bruneidaily visitors wishing you a wonderful, meaningful and successful Ramadhan. Ramadhan al-Karim:)


At Manggis round-about

With in the space of three days, I've witnessed three road accidents. All of them occured during lunch time. This is really bad, which I believe would further risen the road accidents statistics in the country and of course really bad for the respective driver it self. I remind my self and to all the road users to be more cautious while driving on the road and lets pray together may Allah bless our journey.


At Hassanal Bolkiah highway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...