Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Politically prepared.

Salam, good day. If you happen to read today's Brunei Times sports headline regarding football teams jersey, you will know this is one interesting story to share. Me myself have never been donning my favourite team jersey for over than 5 or 6 years, because I do respect our religious scholars fatwa not to promote liquor brands or any symbols of other religion. The same story has been highlighted again today, but this time I would be able to freely donning 'my team' jersey following a better sponsorship deal (with no religion sensitivity) they've signed this year and kicked out their previous sponsor (which is forbidden for muslim to promote). So, this is going to be the talk of town, as if the followers of the respective teams is willing not to wear their respective team jersey or to wear their team jersey and break the rules? Click here to read more http://www.bt.com.bn/sports-world/2010/07/20/haram-football-jerseys

I do support Brunei Darussalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...