Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yet to get fit.

Salam, good day. I'm yet to get fit after few days of not feeling well. So far I never counts on it, I still attend the office though. Maybe it is related to the unpredictable weather we are experiencing currently. The kids however is getting better now which is good to see. At the same time I have few assignments to be completed with in a very limited space of time, so I really wish my health is getting normal soon. Talking about football, Rafael Benitez getting more pressure on his team current perfomance. After challenging for the title last season it has been a difficult campaign for Liverpool with the club currently lying seventh in the Premier League, 14 points behind Chelsea. Early exits from the Champions League, Carling Cup and FA Cup meaning another additional pressure on Benitez. Should the club not qualify for next season's Champions League his position would become increasingly fragile and the names of potential candidates for his job are already being listed. Should Rafa being ousted, Jose Mourinho is my first choice:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...