Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is avoiding the pay-day shopping.

Salam, good day. Yesterday I took an opportunity to get my self few household needs in order to avoid the long queues for this upcoming pay-day. At the same time we are also preparing for the kids' new school season. Since I'm heading to the republic this Friday, I hope to get something from there. Whilst on the new year day, we are planning on a one day vacation to our neighbouring country. Meanwhile in these few days I'm hardly to cover an event due to office commitment. So, there is not much updates on bruneidaily in these few weeks, but I assure you bruneidaily will be more active coming to 2010:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...