Saturday, October 17, 2009

Allah bless.

Salam, good day. Alhamdulillah, first of all I would like to thank my family, my kids (Zahra', Sa'adah & Abdul Aziz), friends, colleagues, long time no sees, for the wishes on my facebook's wall, sms, calls, greetings and dedications. How old? *I prefer to keep it in secret* Oooh...i still feel young nonetheless *hehe* However, all have been great to me. Also, happy birthday to my beloved wife Saraya Abidin which also falls on the same day as me. Today also mark our 6th wedding anniversary too. If you wish to add me on facebook, please add my nick Adi Zulhazmi Mohammad Salleh. Thanks again, Allah bless:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...