Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To finish the unfinish.

Salam, good day. I will be leaving Singapore for BWN this morning. There's a lot of stuff in my cargo bag, which worries me too. It was a very tiring trip this time around, very rare to me travelling during the month of Ramadhan. However it was a very good experience too. Last evening Brunei DPMM FC unable to stop the surging Thai team Samut Sakhon in their quarter final match after they were hansomely beaten 3-7 on aggregate (1st leg 1-3 & 2nd leg 2-4). The Thai team was too strong for them in every department. Also Brunei DPMM FC should look for the replacement of Pg Sallehuddin, Yusof Salleh and Rene Komar in order to strenghten the team. bd quote: Focus on the S-League campaign. Ramadhan al-Karim:)


F1 car made up of bread at Royal Plaza lobby

This is what the Chef are using

How long it will last? I don't know, I didn't ask.

This is what you should call an art is



This is the newly build IOI tower at Orchard Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...