Saturday, September 19, 2009

1st Syawal on Monday.

Salam, good day. By consent of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Dipertuan of Brunei Darussalam, the Honourable Head of Brunei Islamic Religious Council has announced that Brunei Darussalam will mark the 1st of Syawal on Monday 21st of September. This was confirmed by Yang Mulia Dato Seri Setia Hj Metussin bin Hj Baki (Syarie Judge) which is broadcasted live through the state's radio and television. Weaheeyy *I like*, now we have another day of Ramadhan al-Karim. Whilst this afternoon, I did a late minute shopping at Giant to get few stuffs for my daughter's (Sa'adah) 3rd birthday anniversary tomorrow (20th September). It was a jam pack at Giant, if not because of Sa'adah's birthday I won't go there either. It's gonna be a very long weekend though and I took this opportunity to wish my family, muslim friends, colleagues and bruneidaily visitors a very wonderful hari raya aidilfitri, Allah bless:)


The counter service need to be improve


My trolley

Both of this is a must for me and Sa'adah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...