Sunday, August 30, 2009

Heading to Singapore.

Salam, good day. I was a bit of dissapointed to my self for this year's Ramadhan. Why not, only three out of nine nights of Ramadhan I performed the Tarawikh and Witir prayer, this is due to other commitment. Later this evening I will be heading to Singapore just before sungkai time *breaking fast on board*, again I miss out the Terawikh and Witir prayer. But since both of the prayer is only 'sunat', be sure that we don't miss out to perform the five times daily prayer which is a must 'wajib', may Allah bless. Alright, Let's talk football now, few matches held last evening in the EPL with only Arsenal from the so called 'big four' are on the losing side. The Gunners lose 1-2 to Manchester United. Liverpool saved by Gerrard strike to clinched 3-2 victory against Bolton and earlier Chelsea strolled a 3-0 win against Burnley. Alrigth, see you very soon and expect more alternative news while I was in Singapore later:)

I do look forward to pay a visit here at Sultan Mosque Singapore mainly during this Ramadhan. I'm sure the atmosphere is much different from us in BSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...